About Me

My photo
Prosser, Washington, United States
artist, writer, un-organizer, cat snuggler, hug smuggler, red lipstick wearing giddy sassbag of a card peddling nerdface.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

unfinished.


Took a few of my various Works in Progress out of shelter since
their conception to bask in the sun. It was the first semi-warm, sunny day
since....well, I want to say a million years, but it was probably November.
In my effort to Go Green and curb my addiction to canvas, there are a few fun
materials in the mix including an antique door and an antique window, courtesy once
again of my friends at Rustic Rooster in Prosser....

Just wanted to share.

1 comment:

  1. I have such a collection, too. And notebooks full of ideas. Wish I had a REAL studio to do it in...could leave it all out and it would nag at me constantly and maybe, finally, one day, get finished. Thanks for the little goodies with my card order. Please thank Betty, too. ~nancy~

    ReplyDelete