About Me

My photo
Prosser, Washington, United States
artist, writer, un-organizer, cat snuggler, hug smuggler, red lipstick wearing giddy sassbag of a card peddling nerdface.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

a story and a link

On a walk to the beach during my vacation, a young boy no older than 10 was selling little styrofoam cups full of lemonade.  As I approached, he said, "Wow, you are pretty.  A beautiful woman like you deserves some cool lemonade on a hot day like this."  The cost was fifty cents, but I gave him five dollars.  I arrived at the beach to find that almost every girl was holding the same style of styrofoam cup.  It would be interesting to check in with that rascal in ten years.  I'm sure he'll be doing just fine.

Besides getting root canals and having a fabulous vacation in North Carolina, I've been busy putting together a Fan Page and regular facebook profile.  All new artwork will be posted on the fan page for all to see.  An entire section of past works both available and sold are there for the viewing as well ;).
http://www.facebook.com/rozartist

No comments:

Post a Comment